Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This Week In Movies


Here is this week's edition:


Movies I Want to See:

The Men Who Stare At Goats -- I already posted about this here. I have high hopes for this one.

Precious (Limited) -- I already posted about this one, too. It's only a limited release this week. But it should be expanding soon.

Movies I Would Go See:

Disney's A Christmas Carol -- I'm not usually dying to see any animated movie, but Jim Carrey as Scrooge should be good.

Fourth Kind -- If I was into scary movies, this would be high on my list. The alien abduction tale is supposedly based on a true story, and the movie claims that it is mostly reenacting videos of documented studies done in Nome, Alaska.

Movies I Would Never Go See:

The Box -- I can't recommend this to anyone with a straight face. It's supposed to be awful. And the preview doesn't help matters. It looks pretty dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment