Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Week In Movies


Here is this week's edition:


Movies I Want to See:

Fantastic Mr. Fox -- Wes Anderson going animated should be interesting. For more on this one, click here.

Pirate Radio -- At bip-bip., we generally applaud those efforts where cinema and music come together. This should be one of those. And having Philip Seymour Hoffman never hurts.

Movies I Would Go See:

2012 -- I'm a big John Cusack fan, and Roland Emmerich usually gives us entertaining movies. Here's the preview post.

Oh My God (Limited) -- I'm not really to what to expect from this one. For those who've never heard of it, the movie is essentially a documentary of famous people giving their various opinions on God and religion. It could be interesting. Here's the trailer.

Movies I Would Never Go See:

None this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment